6 New Condominiums in a Coveted Noe Valley Location
Unit 101 – 812 sf - 1 bed, 1 bath, exclusive use patio IN CONTRACT
Unit 201 – 897 sf - 2 beds, 2 baths, exclusive use rear yard SOLD
Unit 301 – 1,677 sf - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths $1,825,000
Unit 401 – 1,677 sf - 3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths SOLD
Unit 501 – 1,273 sf - 2 bedrooms, 2.5 baths with exclusive use deck SOLD
3822-3824 24th is LEED (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) certified, recognized as designed and constructed with a strong commitment to sustainability, environmental responsibility, and energy efficiency. Each floor of this remarkable building houses just one residence, accessible via an elevator that opens directly to your personal foyer. The expansive roof deck provides an awe-inspiring vantage point, offering panoramic views of the downtown skyline, the Bay and surrounding hills.
The interiors of these homes boast a captivating blend of sleek, modern finishes that redefine contemporary living. The open-concept design reflects minimalist elegance, with clean lines and a fresh color palette that creates a sense of spaciousness and tranquility. Warm bamboo floors extend throughout, and expansive windows and sliding doors flood the rooms with natural light. The kitchens boast efficient, contemporary design, featuring high-end appliances combined with sleek quartz countertops and custom cabinetry. High tech conveniences integrate seamlessly with the design, creating a space that is not just aesthetically pleasing, but highly functional.
NOE VALLEY LIFESTYLE
The prime location of 3824 24th cannot be overstated. Easily cross errands off your list when the dry cleaner, Whole Foods and dentist are a short walk away. Stop for fresh baked goods and gourmet coffee, then browse the bookstore and charming flower shop before heading to a day spa for an indulgent treatment. You will love the daily convenience of so many restaurants, shops, and services outside your door. Only 1 block away, the Town Square is the neighborhood gathering place for the weekend farmers market, yoga classes and musical performances. With its lively atmosphere, welcoming community, and a multitude of options within a few blocks, Noe Valley embodies the essence of City living at its most convenient and enticing.
• One Residence Per Floor Offering Convenient Single Level Living
• Elevator Access to All Levels
• Open Floor Plan, Beautiful Natural Light, Large Windows and Sliding Glass Doors
• Durable Bamboo Floors
• Chef’s Eat-In Kitchen with Counter Seating at the Large Quartz Island
• Viking Appliances, Built-In Refrigerator, Dishwasher, 6-Burner Range/Oven with Pot Filler, Wine Cooler, Walk-In Pantry
• Bathrooms with Toto Toilets, Lighted Medicine Cabinets with Interior Electrical Outlet
• Panoramic View Roof Deck Including Grill and Refrigerator
• Home Tech: Giga-speed Cat6a ethernet wiring throughout, BEC Video Intercom System, Hi Resolution 8 Megapixel 4K Cameras for Common Area Building Security
• Storage Areas for each unit
• Secure Bicycle Room