Centrally located in the chic Dogpatch neighborhood in San Francisco, this exceptional condominium has a generous, flexible floorplan and an abundance of outdoor space to enjoy the area's sunny weather.
Offered At: $1,900,000
• Flexible space on 2 levels
• High ceilings and gleaming wood floors
• Gas fireplace in the living room
• Working pocket doors
• 2 sizable bedrooms, each with finished closets
• Bath with shower and separate jacuzzi tub
• 2 washers and 2 dryers, one set on each floor
• Lower level can be accessed via an interior staircase or separate entrance
• Spacious bedroom with sliding glass doors to the garden and walk-in closet
• Remodeled bath with large glass shower
• Shared garden with water feature
• Enclosed patio with gate
• Garden drip system
• Garage parking and storage
• Approximately 1900 square feet
Dogpatch is located on the eastern side of the city, adjacent to the waterfront of the San Francisco Bay, and to the east of Potrero Hill. Its boundaries are Mariposa Street to the north, I-280 to the west, Cesar Chavez to the south, and the waterfront to the east.
Because it survived the 1906 earthquake and fire relatively undamaged, and until recently had not been redeveloped, Dogpatch has some of the oldest houses in San Francisco, dating from the 1860s. The neighborhood did not see significant housing development until the 1980s, so many late 18th and early 19th century residences are preserved to this day. In 2002, Dogpatch became a historic district to ensure the facades of the historic homes are conserved. Juxtaposed among the historic homes are sleek lofts, trendy shops, hip cafes and casual restaurants. Neighborhood food and beverage options include Piccino, Sepentine, Magnolia Brewery, LongBridge Pizza, Mosh Moshi Sushi, Dogpatch Saloon, Recchiuti Confections, Dig Wine Store, and Daily Driver Bagels
Arguably the best street in Dogpatch, Minnesota Street is lined with mature trees, is adjacent to Esprit Park and enjoys easy access to the community basketball court. Since it is mostly flatland, access to the many amenities of Dogpatch is easy from 922 Minnesota Street. Chase Center and Oracle Ballpark are a short walk or a quick Muni ride away. Hop on the 280 freeway in minutes or leave the car at home and venture just a few blocks to the CalTrain stop.
Visit 922Minnesota.com for the Matterport Tour